When looking for a home, we think it’s vital to get to know the community that will surround you. Fall is a wonderful time to get outside and enjoy some family fun activities. From apple orchards to leaf-crunching walks; the Valley has something to offer you this season.
If you are listing your home, fall decor offers you a bevy of curb appeal options. From pumpkins to autumn wreaths to beautiful fall mums, your listing can sing with these affordable curb appeal updates.
With the busyness of summer behind us, autumn is the perfect time to check out the local open houses. And, while you’re at it, here are some great local attractions that are happening in the Valley during these crisp and colourful months.
- Visit a local coffee shop and try one of there seasonal beverages. Even if you aren’t a PSL fan, you’ll be sure to find something that tickles your fancy.
- Visit Saunders Farm, while it is a bit of a drive, their haunts and activities are heaps of fun for the whole family.
- Visit an orchard and take a lot of pictures. And, when you get home, bake up some delicious apple-ly treats.
- Get out there and explore nature and take in the leaves in transition. Shaw Woods has many trails or visit Calabogie peaks and enjoy a hike or chairlift ride.
- Take in the wonder of the Ottawa River from the Pembroke Marina. Plus, there is an excellent park for the little ones.
- Get a little bit country and take a tractor ride and pick pumpkins at Hugli’s Blueberry Ranch in Pembroke.
- Visit a local brewery and sample their fall menus and seasonal beers. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.